Start Your Career In Fitness
Become A Personal Trainer Or Fitness Instructor - UK Edition
By Anne Etra
eBook (available in PDF
Book 84 pages
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN EBOOK
Specially written for the UK!
* UK-specific certifications, industry organizations, Job opportunities, trends and equipment *
Yes, you can. Become a fitness professional. Change lives!
THIS GUIDE will give you everything you need to enter the fitness industry with confidence, from getting certified to marketing yourself to motivating others.
Written by a seasoned fitness pro with a passion for movement and a talent for marketing, you will discover:
- Best avenues to explore for certification
- Fixing your fitness CV
- Getting that first job in a gym, training outdoors, semi-private training
- Areas of Diversification: Spin to Zumba, Pilates to Boot Camps, Seniors to Boomers to Youth
- Motivation: the key to success
- Marketing: new ways to be creative
- Sandbags to Steamy Yoga: trends in fitness training
- Mastering the fitness classroom
- Five client types to avoid
- Starting your own business
- Key differences between personal training and group instruction
AND Practicalities such as:
PLUS. There are 100's of links to help you!
- Buying Insurance
- Where to get quality fitness equipment
Anne Etra has been a fitness pro for ten years, taught 1000's of classes, trained clients aged 8 - 92, lectured on bone-building and beating Osteoporosis.