Neuromusculoskeletal Examination and Assessment, 4th Edition By Nicola J. Petty, DPT MSc GradDipPhys FMACP FHEA
Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
Printed book plus Pageburst access - you will receive a printed book and access to the complete book content electronically. Pageburst enhances learning by not only bringing world class content to your fingertips but also letting you add to it, annotate it, and categorize it all in a way that suits you. Pageburst frees you to spend more time learning and less time searching.
Now in its fourth edition, this core textbook continues to provide a comprehensive, systematic guide to the examination and assessment of patients with neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction. The new edition continues with Nicola Petty at the helm but she is now joined by a reputable team of specialized clinicians and academics who have contributed to individual chapters.
Neuromusculoskeletal Examination and Assessment focuses on the development of technical and clinical reasoning skills involved in differential diagnosis of joint, nerve and muscle tissues. It is designed for physiotherapy/manual therapy students and their teachers but is also ideal for those in the first years of their practice as an educational support for patient care.
- Provides a logical approach to patient examination to enhance clinical reasoning
- Presents key concepts of leading therapists and researchers in the field of manual therapy
- Emphasizes a patient-centred approach
- Templated step-by-step sequence of illustrations and text creates an accessible tool for use in teaching and practice
- New 2-colour drawings and photographs visually demonstrate techniques
Edited by Nicola J. Petty, DPT MSc GradDipPhys FMACP FHEA, Principal Lecturer, School of Health Professions, University of Brighton, Eastbourne, UK