Clinical Orthopaedic Examination, 6th Edition
Ronald McRae, FRCS(Eng, Glas), FChS(Hon), AIMBI, Fellow of the British Orthopaedic Association
Trim Size: 189 X 246 mm
Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
A new edition of a now classic, highly-illustrated textbook of clinical orthopaedic examination suitable for specialist trainee orthopaedic surgeons, rheumatologists, medical students and physiotherapists.
- A new edition of an internationally respected textbook of orthopaedic examination
- The unique 'strip cartoon' artwork programme provides an easy-to-read approach to the subject affording an effective way to learn
- A highly praised book by reviewers for its clear and lucid writing style
- The text reflects the classic 'look, feel, move' approach to patient evaluation
- Provides practical guidance on interpretation of radiographs
- Almost 1000 drawings produced by the author himself provide a unique means of teaching.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- The updated text includes a number of new tests and methods of assessing overall limb function.
- More information has been added in the section on back pain.
- There is an expanded description on the interpretation of the ankle jerk and more information on tracking the progress of skeletal maturation.
- A new up-to-date design reflects that of the sister volume Practical Fracture Techniques
By Ronald McRae, FRCS(Eng, Glas), FChS(Hon), AIMBI, Fellow of the British Orthopaedic Association, Formerly Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Southern General Hospital, Glasgow, UK